A Special Yacht, A Special Place, For Special Occasions
Our aim is to ensure that you have the dream Honeymoon of a lifetime. There is a style to suit every couple, remote secluded bays & beaches for the times when you want to get away, just the two of you, or active and vibrant when visiting Greek villages and tavernas.
You can enjoy the romance of sailing aboard a private yacht, enjoying the facilities of an Oceanis 50ft yacht with a luxury cabin with superb en-suite facilities with your own Skipper and Hostess looking after your every need.
Each destination is filled with its own romance, charm, history and legend. We will moor up for the evening, in a traditional harbour where you can experience the wonderful Greek cuisine and hospitality in the local tavernas and or we may simply anchor overnight in a secluded bay underneath the stars.
- Your Honeymoon Night on board with a Champagne breakfast in the morning
- Private Use of the luxury Yacht for an additional 6 nights – or 7 nights in total
- All charters include your Commercially Endorsed RYA Qualified Professional Skipper
- All charters include a crew member/hostess
- Breakfast includes a selection of continental style options for example, a selection of fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereal, fresh bread or pastries served with tea/coffee and fruit juice and will be served every day (excluding day of departure)
- Lunch (served on 4 days throughout your week) includes a light lunch for example, Greek salad; chicken; pasta; freshly prepared open sandwiches and served with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Water and soft drinks throughout the day
- All bed linen, towels and beach towel
- Use of the Dinghy and Outboard
- Mooring Fees, Harbour taxes and State Tax & VAT
- Cruising Chute
- End of Charter Cleaning
- Diesel fuel & Outboard fuel – at the end of a normal week charter you would be required to replace the fuel used – this is included in the Honeymoon package
- Airport transfers from Corfu to Gouvia Marina
The cost for the above Honeymoon package is £4950.
Have a Honeymoon to remember, let us take you to new places and new adventures, try something different – think outside the usual special holiday parameters.
Wedding Receptions aboard Icarus
a Special Day
After your Marriage Ceremony in Corfu enjoy a Private Wedding Reception aboard Icarus, a Beneteau Oceanis 50ft Yacht for the Bride & Groom and up to 6 additional guests.
This package includes:
- Exclusive use of the Yacht
- “Welcome Aboard” glass of Bubbly and Canapes
- A fully qualified Commercially Endorsed Skipper and a qualified crew member/Hostess
- Leave from Corfu Town marina or chosen pick-up as agreed with the Skipper
- Travelling to picturesque backdrop to allow guests to take pictures (a typical viewpoint would be Corfu Castle and Corfu Town)
- A sail around Vido, the Island off Corfu Town and then along the coastline of the town and back to the Marina
The above package will cost £800.
Prices on request:
- Your choice of Drinks package, to discuss on request
- Why not extend your trip – Take the Wedding Party to a suitable beach taverna, you may wish to have lunch or drinks.
- Enjoy the moment by making your way onto the jetty to the sound of your chosen music or you may prefer to anchor in a quiet bay, the choice is entirely yours
- If required the Yacht will wait whilst you and your guests enjoy your time ashore and then once back on board we’ll hoist the sails, turn up the music and party on back to the Marina
"Celebration" Charters - a 'Special' Day Out
It's Your Day, Your Choice
Engagements, Proposals, Birthdays, Anniversaries or a ‘Special’ Day Out
Why not enjoy a ‘Special’ Day Out for that Special Occasion, with friends or family aboard Icarus, our luxury 50ft sailing yacht and Celebrate in Style.
Perfect for Engagements & Proposals, Anniversaries, Birthdays or any other special occasion – we have the ability to make your “Celebration” unforgettable.
This could be a great gift idea for a special person or celebration aboard a 50ft yacht, for a once in a lifetime surprise. Go to our day Charters page for more information